TGP engine bay pics?

RedZMonte

looking for GOOD TGP engine pics. I am trying to get a definatly desing on my turbo piping. Any pics would be apprecieated.

Post a link or PM me if you have some.

Thanks,

RedZ

does anyone have pics possibly with the motor out of the car? I am trying to see how the exhaust plumbing is ran i am trying to decide if i have enought room to run my downpipe out past the rear manifold on my LQ1 3.4L DOHC. if not i will look for another alternative like running it under the subframe :(

I saw the pics of the Turboz24.com car but the turbo manifolds are different and it looked to be a fiero motor or something because it doesn't look like the regualar 2.8L/3.1L MPFI.. any insite on that?

I am planning on running another stock front manifold on the rear but if i need to i will make a custom manifold.. but that take some of that stuff i don't got much of...... MONEY!

RedZ

That is exactly what i wanted THANKS! thats exactly how i hope to do mysetup. I am going to Jet coat the full exhaust section, manifolds, tubo xpipe, turbo housing and downpipe. that should keep things cool enough and prevent it from melting things hopefully. if not I am going to run some header wrap and a turbo jacket.

In that last pic of the downpipe, it looks like the hole thing is made with a flex am i correct or is it some sort of jacket for the pipe? looks like a heat jacket made with header wrap.

http://aldridgec.home.att.net/images/enginepics/DCP_0694.JPG

Shane