• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rudefyet

• Crazy K

• patgizz

• jeremy

so wheres that at and what do they get for a turbo setup? if they're reasonable i'll pay you guys to pull the parts for me.(as in i'd want both turbo setups)

i'm inheriting my euro 94 back at the end of the year and it just happens to have a 91 3.1/4t60/wiring/ecm swapped in so turbo would be cake.

Pick n' Pull in Columbus

not sure about the price...maybe someone else can chime in, prices are the same/similar as Parts Galore...and there's other pick n' pulls in the U.S.

Wow, the pick and pull here in Utah SUCKS nuts.. :rolleyes: Wait, every junkyard here in Utah sucks, BAH!!! I wish I could be lucky enough to have a JY that had even half ass decent cars :evil:

The sad thing is those cars don't even look wrecked...

the maroon one looks like it could drive out of there (given that you take the rims out from under it :lol:)

WHAT DO PEOPLE NEED?

see my posts above. call me with a price on the COMPLETE turbo setup off the maroon one even if the turbo needs rebuilt. pm me if you dont have my # anymore. that is, unless you're planning to snag it.

i will be at that yard on friday!!!

I'll try and raise enough money that I can make a trip with you...nothing I really need, but if I have enough spare cash the HUD in that one Cutlass is mine!

i will be at that yard on friday!!!

I'll try and raise enough money that I can make a trip with you...nothing I really need, but if I have enough spare cash the HUD in that one Cutlass is mine!

yes, Please come!

Don't you want a bonneville Hud for your truck?

I'll sell you a bonne one if I can have the CS HUD! Wait.. what year? I need a 91-94 CS only.

i don't rember which Cutlass it was in...might have been the vert which was a 93, but there was another International that was a 91

I'd have to see the Bonnie HUD you have, I'm looking for whatever's gonna be the easiest to accomidate to my dashpad...and the older Cutlass style seems like the best bet so far since all the Bonnie HUD's i've seen are kinda molded into the dash

i don't rember which Cutlass it was in...might have been the vert which was a 93, but there was another International that was a 91

I'd have to see the Bonnie HUD you have, I'm looking for whatever's gonna be the easiest to accomidate to my dashpad...and the older Cutlass style seems like the best bet so far since all the Bonnie HUD's i've seen are kinda molded into the dash

bonnie hud might have radio built in... or not........ (some did, maybe if equipped, maybe you can tap it?)

how about a 91-93 GP HUD? is has a round bottom, and should fit your dash better... the Cs one has to be flat.

I gotta HUDS up the wazzooooo but not the single one I want.

the vert did not have a HUD

I plan to get to the yard as early as I can.

ok...must have been the 91 w/ the HUD

bring some of your HUD's I'll take a look at them...I definitely want to get one this weekend...and also what's this about the radio? Does it show the station you're listening to or something?

I'm sorry, they are not with me.... But...... I'd rip the Gp one out of my lumina for such a sacrifice!!!!!

the Cs and Gp ones work the same, but only have one wire switched at the switch. We'll need to talk about it.

I am in allentown, Pa, for my job and I EMPTIED the car to get a door that GP1138 was kind enough to inofrm me of.

YOu can laugh... I'm driving with a Cs vert door riding shotgun. :lol:

btw, some Bonnevilles, (I do not know what years, but assume 97 and newer) have the same radio display info as the 97up gps, it tells you what you are doing as you change the station.

p.s. John (gp1138) saw that the vert had dark graphite rear buckets, and didn't grab em... they were gone when i arrived, three hours later :cry: