system jacked.

Garrett Powered

i love how they smashed up the dash vents, and they sure went through alot of trouble to open up the trunk, guess no one ever told them about that little yellow button

haha what idiots!

Anyways, that sucks man! Thank god I dont have anything worth taking.... lit alone breaking in for! :lol:

I don't think that little yellow button works in our cars if the igntion is turned off mine never did anyways.....

as for my system i think a thief would be doing me a favor by breaking into my car to take my 3 year old system that will be insured to cover the cost of getting what I want to get for the car soon. It sucks they tore up your tgp thats a rare color combnation is that factory?

most of them work without the ignition on

I got the darkest legal tint but my other tgp came from the south so its got limo tint on it already. the trunk lock tumbler was $15 to get it matched to my key and get the black bezel. $100 for the lid, $135 for paint, passenger window was free from my friends at the junk yard and $35 for the tint. the dash peices and vents that got smashed I traded a pizza for that stuff. :lol: and the labor for all the repairs was free.... cause I did it all myself.

I will be dropping $400 on an alarm on friday, then the bad ass system from hell goes in right after that. :mrgreen:

I got the darkest legal tint but my other tgp came from the south so its got limo tint on it already. the trunk lock tumbler was $15 to get it matched to my key and get the black bezel. $100 for the lid, $135 for paint, passenger window was free from my friends at the junk yard and $35 for the tint. the dash peices and vents that got smashed I traded a pizza for that stuff. :lol: and the labor for all the repairs was free.... cause I did it all myself.

I will be dropping $400 on an alarm on friday, then the bad ass system from hell goes in right after that. :mrgreen:

how do you go about replacing the trunk lock?

I just replaced the whole trunk with a red one from the yard and got it painted. they can match a tumbler to your key

well I am ready to get a flip screen now. thw alarm is in and works better than I expected. I will be adding more features to it soon but its got a nice pager with a ring tone on it. the flip screen will probably be 1st choice:alpine, 2nd choice kenwood. 4 inch diamond hex components up front instead of the bostons. foster 40khz rear tweets and boston 8's in the back walls. morel center channel. cadence 1500 watt amp for the w-7 13.5.