system jacked.

Garrett Powered

someone broke the passenger window, smashed up the dash, pried open the trunk, took everything. flip out screen gone, 1000/1 jl monoblock amp, alpine 4 ch., sony deck, 10 disc sony changer,wallet. didnt get the w-7 13.5 though. they cant use the screen though without the remote, so thank god they are too stupid to take the remote sitting there and of course the sub I paid $950 of my hard earned $ for.

that fucking sucks man, i had my stereo jacked 2 times from my neon and my whole 81 buick got jacked from me as well, it leaves you feeling empty as hell

I told that dumbass to grab the remote. Nah i'm bullshittin man.... that sucks though. I hope ya find out who did it so u can break his kneecaps and strap 'em over the sub, and let the sounds play and the wonderful screams begin :evil:

for some reason it didnt bother me too much. I dont know if it was the shock, or what. just kinda empty like feeling yep. 6 months to put in, 15 minutes to take it out. my car is still there though, and the police might be able to catch the guy so trying top keep my head up.

I think we have all been there. Having to start all over is a big pain in the ass. Especially when you have a lot of money into it, as you did.

Lets hope they catch the bastards that did it.

I told that dumbass to grab the remote. Nah i'm bullshittin man.... that sucks though. I hope ya find out who did it so u can break his kneecaps and strap 'em over the sub, and let the sounds play and the wonderful screams begin :evil:

I like that :smile: strap him over the sub. :lol: that'll learn him.

Well you have insurance right? I have a viper 791 alarm and ccd on my cars at night with motion sensors. I wish america would allow side flame throwers on cars?

_232777_car300.jpg

BREAK THE GLASS FRY YOUR ASS

oh, thank god !!! my insurance is going to cover the whole thing including $1000 for the aftermarket stereo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: $100 deductible, thats it. I forgot I just switched back to full coverage on my TGP and switched the LTD to liability. wasnt sure yesterday but what a relief. the adjuster just called and seemed cool about it. he said its definately not my fault and they are glad to inform me that it will be completely taken care of. the $1000 stereo money is not gonna cover it but I wasnt really expecting it to so that will be a chunk out of a new flip out DVD screen. oh and an alarm :smile:

so far so good this go-around with progressive. will know by tomorrow at 3:00

Wow that sucks balls! Glad to hear the insurance company took care of it all though! You pay out the ass for insurance but it really does come in handy sometimes :willynilly:

Now go buy a Trunk Monkey™ :lol:

what might be bright is to get an engraver and engrave your name into the caseing of EVERYTHING, then at least it would be harder to sell it.

sucks big time, i've never had stereo equipment worth stealing, but i've had my car vandalised before, anyone who was around me that day, well didn't want to be.

that sucks dude....but $950 dollars for 1 sub?

lol even if i were to steal a system, i would've known to steal the most expensive part!!!!!

The dumb asses probably couldnt figure out how to get the W7 out. Good thing.

I had My 89 cutlass stolen from my back yard 6 years ago. It had a $1500 Rockford Fosgate system in it that was bolted down. To this day the car hasnt been recoverd. I still think it was taken by the local shop that installed it.

i love how they smashed up the dash vents, and they sure went through alot of trouble to open up the trunk, guess no one ever told them about that little yellow button

i love how they smashed up the dash vents, and they sure went through alot of trouble to open up the trunk, guess no one ever told them about that little yellow button

haha what idiots!

Anyways, that sucks man! Thank god I dont have anything worth taking.... lit alone breaking in for! :lol:

haha what idiots!

Anyways, that sucks man! Thank god I dont have anything worth taking.... lit alone breaking in for! :lol:

I don't think that little yellow button works in our cars if the igntion is turned off mine never did anyways.....

as for my system i think a thief would be doing me a favor by breaking into my car to take my 3 year old system that will be insured to cover the cost of getting what I want to get for the car soon. It sucks they tore up your tgp thats a rare color combnation is that factory?