New Found Power!

RedZMonte

Will i built an intake for my car. It is MUCH MUCH Faster! I was having surging problems before the intake. installing the intake fixed the surging problem and there is ALLOT more pickup. I am guessing because i am at 5000ft altitude that the intake doesn't put me over ~9psi and pissoff the computer.

RedZ

Will i built an intake for my car. It is MUCH MUCH Faster! I was having surging problems before the intake. installing the intake fixed the surging problem and there is ALLOT more pickup. I am guessing because i am at 5000ft altitude that the intake doesn't put me over ~9psi and pissoff the computer.

RedZ

What did you use? Got pictures? 8)

I used

* 2.5" mandrel bend ~90*

* 5" Hiperflow cone

* Silicone coupler

* Breather filter slaped on stock breather tube

the only thing i dont' like is the filter is where the stock air box was. so it can suck up allot of heat. but if figure if the I/C is working properly it shouldn't matter. forgot the pics on my cammera at home.

Shane

Guest TurboSedan

wow, can't wait to check out your TGP Shane. does it have HUD? tan or grey interior? i have a complete HUD unit from a '91 STE including the grey dash pad for sale if you are interested. i was recently trying to buy a Turbo STE from a salvage yard, but they decided they can't sell the whole car :( i'm not sure why but i guess it ended up with a salvage title or something. it's a shame because it isn't wrecked or anything (the TSTE on my webpage). BUT, they will sell me all the parts i want off of it, so i am going to try to get everything, engine, hood vents, instrument cluster etc. i am going to be drowning in extra TGP parts soon! anyway i have no use for this HUD now so if anyone is interested....

i have been out of the loop on this message board lately, mostly because i have no money and i bought my turbo GTS so i'm buying stuff for that too. i'd like to come by sometime tho, just to get out of Laramie or whatever and check out your rides. btw, which of your cars are you planning a 5-speed conversion on? i could let you test drive mine and it might be slow as hell compared to your cars, but i promise you'll love the feel of a 5-speed W-body :) well i hope to get the GTS running soon and start the Turbo CS project in June or so. later,

joshua