Latest info on my TGP

RedZMonte

* I got the Fuel pump in (Never doing one of thoes again w/o a lift!)

* New Rotors (wost i have seen ever.. fronts had Canyons in them)

* 1994+ Rear disk conversion (rears where siezed)

* coil pack (#4 had no spark)

* New delco plugs/wires

* trany service (Filter and fluid)

* oil change

* New Pads

* 1994+ Rear Disk conversion (larger rotors and better calipers)

* Corrected wastegate sulliniod vaccume line routing

* Fuel pump

* Fuel filter

* Plugs and wires

* Fuel injector cleaner, Oil additives, Tranny additive

Next is going to be a Carsound 2.5" in/out cat and a set of Magnaflow or Super Trubo mufflers.

Shane

Jeez.. You've done all that already? lol

How's it run? Taken it for a drive yet?

we are finishing the rear calipers today. I didn't get the bolts for the rear calipers from the salvage yard. I need to go get them today after work. yeah.. this stuff was a need to do thing. I wanted to have it rolling and street legal by this weekend to take out FSUing (FSU=F**K Sh*t UP). show the imports what a stock tubo TGP can do. I am skerd because there are a few DSM's that hang w/ my lumina.. I guess i will need to pick my fights well :)

Shane

Shane,

Sounds like your buzy...I've got 3 pages of planned mods for mine, am going to pace myself though. I prefer the Magna flows, have a 3" system on 97 GTP (from RAT).

Why did you do the rear break conversion? I was just going to upgrade pads & rotors?

Peace,

Thomas

Shane,

Sounds like your buzy...I've got 3 pages of planned mods for mine, am going to pace myself though. I prefer the Magna flows, have a 3" system on 97 GTP (from RAT).

Why did you do the rear break conversion? I was just going to upgrade pads & rotors?

Peace,

Thomas

All the pads and rotors where shot. the rear calipers where siezed. So i got the calipers and brackets from Loveland Auto salvage and new rotors and pads. I have the 1994+ rear conversion. MUCH MUCH better calipers and larger rotors.

Shane