Rattling sound!!

Pabz

When i get my car up over 60 Km/h, i start getting rattling coming from what appears to be the front driver side wheel, what could this sound be, its almost like clicking because its continous, when i start to slow down the sound intensifies, hmm, could this be a sound of warped roters or what else should i check, tie rod ends?? i will be lifting it and looking at it soon, hopefully i can figure out what this noise is, hopefully its not the transmission.

Well as i ventured to check my brakes, i had to take off my tires, when i then realized 4/5 lugs were loose AHHHH dangerous, yeah thats right i live on the edge!!! well i guess my brakes vibrated the whole wheel and in the course of doing harder braking then usual, cause i had the car full of guys, the lugs vibrated loose, i now torqued them up and hopefully that will cure the noise, BTW thanks for all your help!! Just Kidding, really i am not an asshole, some people just need to think sometimes and find a solution, and not expect other people to answer all there questions, you heard it from me, don't take forgranted the fact that you can Think for yourself!!

Peace.

100 ft lbs, and oui i did do the star patern, man i am so pissed i just bought those roters less than 2 yrs ago, and now they are vibrating man, they are prolly warped, i better get some sweet rims to let the airflow cool them down, maybe next spring.

Hmm.. something weird going on because those lug nuts if tightened well are engineered to not loosen like that no matter how bad your rotors are. It's an important safety feature. The only time they would fail is if the threads are damaged or the nuts themselves are stripped (both of which you would notice during torquing).

I actually once did an incredibly stupid thing which was in a hurry to finish up a job I forgot to torque the nuts after I lowered the vehicle (they were only tightened very lightly with a socket wrench). I must've drove around for about 2 or 3 hours that day and I only noticed something was wrong when I heard a slight noise (like the rattle that was described) coming from the wheel well.