1988-1996 Grand Prix "Coupe" Parts Catalog Scans

mfewtrail

I finally got around to scanning this. A lot of the part #'s apply to every other 88-96 W-body.... :cool:

17 Pages total, let me know if you can't read a number for any reason(I only looked at a few pages to make sure they were completely scanned).

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/platjblser/Grand%20Prix%20Parts%20Catalog%20scans/

Could a moderator please add this to the FAQ section? :wink:

Where did you get that? Is it a GM catalog? It looks like the ones that are always for sale on ebay.

I bought a 90-92 lumina one from ebay, but its probably about 300 pages long, and setup different.

Where did you get that? Is it a GM catalog? It looks like the ones that are always for sale on ebay.

I bought a 90-92 lumina one from ebay, but its probably about 300 pages long, and setup different.

I got it on ebay. It came from a much larger GP catalog(on the first page of this one, there were 97+ GP part numbers so I guess the whole booklet would cover pretty much all years). It is from a GM catalog("GM" printed at the bottom of every page).

Thank you so much!!!

One thing I've been looking for that I can't seem to find though...

Okay I KNOW that 95-96 Center console cupholders have rubber inserts, however they don't appear to be listed. I need to know if the 1994 console has one, cause I'm putting one in my car.... ??

Maybe a 95-96 owner here could pull out the rubber insert for you to see if it possibly has a number molded into the underside?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...