New product question?

RedZMonte

Who would be interested in an Heatshield for the intercooler? Now that i have a TGP i can build anything i want for it. i was thinking of building a heatshield that bolts on the back of the Intercooler. I noticed that the underhood temps are REALLY REALLY HOT. i was thinking of making one and having it bolt in w/ the stock IC bolts. it would funnel the air to one side or straight down. that will reduce the temp of the I/C because it is not assorbing heat from the engine bay and make it work more efficently.

Any interest in one?

RedZ

another think i can now make is a Intake for the TGP. i was thinking of doing a FWI that runs to the passanger fender. I am going to explore a few options.

Shane

i think intakes would be sweet! ive been looking at different ways to do it, but i dont have the resources so the only way i could think of was relocating battery and overflow tank. if you could make an intake i would be very interested.

-mitch

90 5 speed

i would be interested in a heat shield for the turbo itself, i'm going to be pretty close to alot of things when i do the install.

About the best thing i can do is Jetcoat the exhaust parts. i can do the X-Over, Manifolds, Downpipe and trubo housing. that will work just as good if not better then any heatshield or headerwrap.

Shane

ok then, no prob, i'll just make one when i'm home, we have a sheet metal shop handy with the family business. I'm pretty close to the abs and close to the trans lines and misc other lines, so i really need something that will be a barrier between the turbo and the lines.

another think i can now make is a Intake for the TGP. i was thinking of doing a FWI that runs to the passanger fender. I am going to explore a few options.

Shane

Well the FWI idea migh not work :( I look on my car and there appears to be a tranny cooler in the fenderwell. I might reloacte it to the front of the car or i might just scrap that idea and try to figure out another setup.

shane