Wow best wax evar! ! ! ! !

97loudcut

Mothers, Meguiars, Turtle Wax, they are all garbage!! You might as well polish your car in banana scented monkey sperm. Rule #1, if you can buy it at Wal Mart it's not good enough for your bicycle let alone your car. A company called Zaino Brothers makes the best car care products with out a doubt. http://www.zainostore.com/ check them out. If you don't want to drop a hundred plus on a set, ask for one for your birthday, anniversary present, christmas gift whatever it takes to get some on your door step, use it, love it, lust for your car after you apply it. If stroking your paint after using it doesn't make you spontaneously ejaculate, you didn't read the directions properly.

Please stop spaming our site with ads for Zaino products. :lol:

KTHKSBI.

But really....for the price, you can't buy much better stuff than Meg's or Mothers.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• 1990lumina

• 19Cutlass94

Mothers, Meguiars, Turtle Wax, they are all garbage!! You might as well polish your car in banana scented monkey sperm. Rule #1, if you can buy it at Wal Mart it's not good enough for your bicycle let alone your car. A company called Zaino Brothers makes the best car care products with out a doubt. http://www.zainostore.com/ check them out. If you don't want to drop a hundred plus on a set, ask for one for your birthday, anniversary present, christmas gift whatever it takes to get some on your door step, use it, love it, lust for your car after you apply it. If stroking your paint after using it doesn't make you spontaneously ejaculate, you didn't read the directions properly.

Please stop spaming our site with ads for Zaino products. :lol:

KTHKSBI.

But really....for the price, you can't buy much better stuff than Meg's or Mothers.

:werd: and wth does KTHKSBI mean? lol

oh and btw......you CAN buy Zaino wax and spray detailer at a Walmart here, so looks like you've just contradicted yourself!! :thumbsup:

Hey Euro, there is not here so no contradiction HERE!! Later Buddayyy!!!

I would never put a household cleaning product like that on the paint of my car of any car I remotely cared about. You sir are an idiot.

The copy cat signature dominates, thats the best part about it!! It was supposed to be that way!!! I made my own Avatar, I can handle making new characters on the comic strip. Since you like it so much...I'll change it JUST FOR YOU !!

KTHKSBI = OK THANKS BYE

As for Irondog...it won't be long till he's banned for a sig pic like that. You best be glad I'm a fucking IT guy around here at work or else some shit would probably be hitting the fan.

Ya want a nice 'show car' look? Lemon Pledge and a low speed buffer with a lamb's wool bonnet. Your eyes will pop.

okay wtf lol. lemme guess you want me to use mildew remover for tire shine? I would NEVER put pledge on my car. Thats stuipid.

And for the refrence to "Liquid Glass" yeh it's great and all but from what I've seen if you apply it to an "everyday" car that isn't garage kept then with direct sunlight all the time it can lead to actually harming your paint.

I have a black car therefor I know when something "really" works. All the light color cars can go to the quater car wash and spray there car off and it looks clean. If you want a good product for your money that get results its Mothers.

Peace.

can we lock this thread for gods sake. its like 50+ posts long

I was joking too, hows come everyone gets soooo touchy on here. Come on girls were here because we share a love for the same kind of car, I am sure thats not our only common bond.

...no matter how properly I executed the process, I still couldn't perform the spontaneous ejaculation... so I feel kinda left out. haha... umm... but yeah I hella wanna try that shit now anyways.... i couldn't believe that picture was of the side of a car...

At least someone around here values my opinion!!! HAHAHA In the words of the late great Rodney Dangerfield " I don't get any respect"

I doubt that picture was taken of simply applying their products to good paint. There isn't any orange peel or anything, pretty much all cars don't have perfect paint from the factory. Now if it's been wetsanded to make the clearcoat perfectly smooth, then compounded and polished... it will be damn shiney. Adding wax at the end is really just the icing on the top of the cake, it seals in all the other hard work. I don't care if you spend $1000 on wax from the Ferrari factory in Itali, if you don't do stuff to the paint beforehand you'll still see swirl marks and other imperfections in the paint. That pic probaby had LOTS of hours spent buffing over and over...

Now my take on Mothers/Meguires/etc: yes they do a 'good' job, and definatly better to wax your car then to do nothing at all! Even if it's cheap it still protects the paint!!

:arrow:

If this is the Forums general attitude......then STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE

Do you think 2500+ members share the same attitude, opinion, tact, vocabulary, or level of respect for the common man?

Are you trying to tell us that in your Ferrari-Volkswagen Show-n-Shining Career that you used your McGuyver never-fail cleaning tactics on every car you touched? Be ready to defend your arguement when you make bold and unfounded statements like that. People on this forum will tear you apart if they think you might be giving bad advice.

I am not defending the original "you sir are an idiot" comment, but you had to have seen that coming if you have spent any time reading this board. Oh, and you have a great looking Monte Carlo. Don't like the pinstripe but the tires and the Monte side logo look GREAT. Black/Red/Grey = teh sexiness.

Everyone needs to grow up.....seriously. I can't believe a thread on car wax turned into this :rolleyes: If you can't carry on a discussion without insulting other people or calling them names, then please don't reply to the thread.

I would never put a household cleaning product like that on the paint of my car of any car I remotely cared about. You sir are an idiot.

...see you in three days

"I don't get any respect"

Respect is earned, if you behave in a respectful manner you will be treated with respect. I didn't see whatever pic you posted, but if it was uncalled for it better not happen again.

Not to get into a pissing match....but YOU are the idiot! You know NOTHING about showcars.....I have been detailing cars since 1976, ranging from VWs to Ferraris

If this is the Forums general attitude......then STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE

...again, this reponse is totally uncalled for. Just because someone acts like a child doesn't mean that you have to sink down to their level in retalliation. Like mentioned above, don't let one person speak on behalf of the entire forum. Hope you come back around with a better atttitude once your three day time out is over with.