Wow best wax evar! ! ! ! !

97loudcut

yeah Meguiars is hard to get off....especially the gold class

hmm carbrite eh? the meguiars tire gel is purple colored and smells grapey, thought for sure that was it lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• 1990lumina

• 19Cutlass94

anyone ever use that Zymbol shit? it looked like nice stuff at the store. i just haven't had time or money to try out some new stuff.

Yes it is a bit expensive but IMO it's the only wax that I'll use on my car now. As with the other products mentioned, it does have different stages and, if used together, produces one hell of a shine. And it lasts a long time. Gave my Dad a bottle for his 98 Caddy and when he was done he said it looked better than when he bought it. Personally, I think it's worth the money.

I was watching a show either today on ESPN, and they were talking about waxes and such, and saying something to the effect of everyone has their own vision of what shine looks good. How the reflection will look and how they want it to look. Thats why alot of people dont agree n which wax is the best, like everything else, its just opinion. But the show was pretty cool, but I just though Id mention that. ( as if I really needed to :lol: )

yeah i 3 stepped my car this morning....Mothers' cleaner wax, Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish, and Mothers Canauba sealer wax

yeah.....ahhh i love my car and these waxes

I've tried various carbana(sp?) waxes and such, to me most look okay but don't last very long.

PAINT SEAL on the other hand, now that is the shit! It's not super duper shiney, but protects MUCH longer than store bought wax will. You could use regular wax on top of that for extra shine if you wanted to. I do "paint seals" on lots of brand new cars, and also to cars that are a couple years old. Basically people that buy the paint seal package get it done every year or something, and it keeps the paint looking very nice over the years.

PAINT SEAL on the other hand, now that is the shit! It's not super duper shiney, but protects MUCH longer than store bought wax will. You could use regular wax on top of that for extra shine if you wanted to. I do "paint seals" on lots of brand new cars, and also to cars that are a couple years old. Basically people that buy the paint seal package get it done every year or something, and it keeps the paint looking very nice over the years.

Paint seal? Where can I get this stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

i have to disagree with you on the armorall tire wax, ive been using it since i ran out of my normal wax, it doesnt cover as nicely as it should and fades off in no time. if you guys can find the turtle wax tire wax, i would definitely grab a bottle or too, nothing has worked better in my years of waxing cars

tire wax?

what?

im talking tire shine. and this is the best stuff on the market i promise. It comes in gel form in an orange bottle and i swear it takes me more than 5 washes to get the shit off and it lasts a lonnng time. I add tire shine maybe every 3 washes cuz there is no need. The shine lasts forever.

I dunno I must apply that gel style tire shine wrong - the tires are all nice and shiney for about 2 hours...then the shine goes away, plus dust clings to it and the tires turn brown in one day :rolleyes:.....that's one Meguiar's product that I feel works like shit - that and the Mother's back to black doesn't do a damn thing. I'm starting to think the store sold me some old products from last fall...but hell, I use wax that has been frozen 3 times now over winter and still works fine lol

meguiars tire gel...the purple stuff, lasts for weeks even WITH the rain

Teach me how to properly apply it, oh great one!

On a side note I would also like to add the AmorAlls new tire gel (comes in a orangle bottle with a tire shine applicator) is the best tire shine. I literally can dirve to work down Hall rd. doing a constant 55 for 2 days straght and then wash my car and its tires and the tires are still shiney. Plus there is no spray off. Great product.

I agree with that 100%, I might never use anything else now.

Btw, the longest it lasted before my tires started to loose the shine was almost 3 weeks!!!

lol ok um.....just put some on a tire "swipe" ( i think Eagle One makes some...spongey foam thing) and just spread it all on the sidewalls....thats really about it...

ZAINO wastes every product mentioned above. VERY expensive, and it has to be put on in a process. http://www.zaino.com Not sold in stores, only online. That and Meguires NXT. Just look at the pics of my red cutlass, original paint after 14 years.

Jason

ZAINO wastes every production mentioned above. VERY expensive, and it has to be put on in a process. http://www.zaino.com Not sold in stores, only online. That and Meguires NXT. Just look at the pics of my red cutlass, original paint after 14 years.

Jason

http://www.zainostore.com

Which products do you use and in which order? As well it doesnt look like they ship to Canada?

By this image, I am a believer

3seriesreflect.jpg

zaino is too expensive, and not worth the money IMO for these cars....Mothers does just fine for me

and they DO sell Zaino in stores around here

ZAINO wastes every production mentioned above. VERY expensive, and it has to be put on in a process. http://www.zaino.com Not sold in stores, only online. That and Meguires NXT. Just look at the pics of my red cutlass, original paint after 14 years.

Jason

http://www.zainostore.com

Which products do you use and in which order? As well it doesnt look like they ship to Canada?

Actually, they have it here. http://www.zaino.ca

I order it from there all the time. Take a look at the shine on my cutlass then tell me if Zaino is not worth it?

Jason

I use the ZPC fusion to remove swirl marks, then prep it with Z1, then Z2 Pro

By this image, I am a believer

3seriesreflect.jpg

What was that other stuff that LukeZ34 used/suses and maybe other members use as well??? It's not really a wax, but paint sealer...makes stuff shiny though....

I've used the stuff at work on many many different cars, with different kinds of tires. Some look shineier and stay shiney longer, some I can spray over and over again and they still look a bit dull for some reason. So it may be your tires to blame...

Mothers, Meguiars, Turtle Wax, they are all garbage!! You might as well polish your car in banana scented monkey sperm. Rule #1, if you can buy it at Wal Mart it's not good enough for your bicycle let alone your car. A company called Zaino Brothers makes the best car care products with out a doubt. http://www.zainostore.com/ check them out. If you don't want to drop a hundred plus on a set, ask for one for your birthday, anniversary present, christmas gift whatever it takes to get some on your door step, use it, love it, lust for your car after you apply it. If stroking your paint after using it doesn't make you spontaneously ejaculate, you didn't read the directions properly.

My dad and I have been using Mothers for years, never had a problem with it and its always looked great and protected the clear coat great. Until they start making shitty products, Im not gonan change it.

My dad and I have been using Mothers for years, never had a problem with it and its always looked great and protected the clear coat great. Until they start making shitty products, Im not gonan change it.

:werd: mothers makes my paint flawless, i can run my hands along it all day and won't find an single glitch

my buddy used zaino on his truck(its an 05) and it felt the same as my 12 year old paint with using mothers......so i think i'll save my $100(or my relatives $100) and stick with what i trust, mothers[br]Posted on: May 04, 2006, 09:42:51 AM_________________________________________________

Rule #1, if you can buy it at Wal Mart it's not good enough for your bicycle let alone your car.

oh and btw......you CAN buy Zaino wax and spray detailer at a Walmart here, so looks like you've just contradicted yourself!! :thumbsup: