would this work?

one_fast_prix

i stumbled across this today, and as usual it looks like a good idea, but i'm always weary on ebay about this type of stuff. wanting to know wether this would help a 3.1 n.a and if i would really get 15-25hp from this? i don't think so, but i could be wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cold-air-intake-turbo-supercharger-Pontiac-Grand-Prix_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38634QQitemZ8039064630QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Easy quick reply: :bs: to that part. If an engine already sucks on its own 500 cfm to make the hp it does, this would have to do that PLUS the claimed 250 extra to be a power "Adder" Hate to see an engine suck that thing right into the intake pipe :lol: Besides, that would fuck up a chip's idea of air flow based on what it is use to seeing/monitoring, no way.

Easy to dump the idea of any of these magic parts by asking one question, if its so good why don't they have it on new cars :shock: :roll: .

bye

Jeff M