GTP 1st generation to f-body brake

RedGTP

You don't need to redrill the pattern, it's my understanding that the Intrigue 12" front rotors are identical in size and offset to F-body front brakes with the only difference being the bolt pattern. I could be wrong, but I got that info awhile back from someone I consider a reliable source.

So that's even better. All we need is a bracked to mount up the F-body calipers. Any idea on piston size on the F-body? Will our master cylinder be able to handle them?

I'll definately be keeping an eye on this thread. I have already started to collect some of the parts to convert to 96 front brakes and 94+ rear, but I would much sooner do a more substantial upgrade if I'm putting the effort into it.

Are we sure that f-body rotors will clear if a bracket was made. I could probably redrill the pattern if i could get a rotor cheap. Unforturnately I don't know any JY's on Long Island, NY. What gen are we looking at 93-97 or 98-02? Or are they the same rotor?