Z running silly

BandaorICE

For a month or so I have been receiving, a VSS (Code 24 and wich has stopped coming up for some reason unknown), an Oxygen Sensor Circuit Open (Code 13), and the typical EGR Circuit (Code 32) codes. The last couple of days I've been getting only a Oxygen Sensor Circuit- Lean Exhaust (Code 44). It would drive fine, but at idle the RPMs go crazy, and Code 44 would pop up. Drive a little and it goes away. No other codes but 44. So I assume the O2 sensor is bad. I've checked for vacuum leaks, and other common problem spots. I've changed gas types from Prem to Reg and nothing has changed. Added injector cleaner too and that didnt solve it. My Question is, Could it be something else? Possible ECM, or most likely just the 02 sensor? And could it cause damage to the motor? (I know it not running right isn't good, but will it last me until the weekend?) Not sure what else to explain, appriciate all the help I can get.

Gaskets were changed when I bought the car, Im almost possitive its just the 02. Was just wondering if by some chance someone else had the same prob but diff solution. Guess the O-ring leak doesnt help much...(I think the oil is reaching the 02 sensor...wich I think is on the back of the motor) I dont know too much about this motor, but I love it. Love the car too...so its gonna get all the repairs it needs. :edit: Thanks by the way for the replies. Just needed some reassurance.