New forum screenshots

LukeZ34

"Ignore User" function

That would have been nice a few times :roll:

:lol:

So how does that work? You just don't see their posts? Would make for a confusing sort of situation if that person was pivitol to the thread, I would think.

Ignore user function replaces the content of the users post with 'THIS USER HAS BEEN IGNORED'.

You can add and remove users from your ignore list at any time.

Looks good Luke. Too bad we didn't have that feature for people like Aaron. :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LukeZ34

• 92LuminaRS

• jeremy

• Cam'ron

Also forgot to mention it includes (by default) an RSS feed for the forum.

That sounds really cool. It's also one of my favorite featues of Firefox: integrated RSS support. How exactly will that work? Like only threads with new posts will be sent to the feed?

Also forgot to mention it includes (by default) an RSS feed for the forum.

So you mean we can all be the first to know, in real time, when something else has broken on one of our cars!? SWEET! :lol:

"This just in from W-body.com: Two members report losing coupe door handles; Also, fistfight breaks out in local junkyard when two members happen upon an untouched GP front valence at the same time."

Seriously though, that sounds like a cool feature. :thumbsup:

Can we have RSS feeds for individual threads? I mean, there are some sections I've actually never even been in (let alone posted), so I wouldn't need to know if someone just posted about their stereo. But to get a heads up on a new post on a certain For Sale thread would come in handy, you know?

we will have to start over from scratch, including reregistering screen names.....

j/k

Everything will make it over except for the courthouse features.

There's no courthouse feature for SMF, but the banning features within it are far more advanced then those with Phpbb, which does away with our need for the courthouse.

Although, permanently/currently banned members will still be banned on the new forum, no questions asked.

I've been thinking about moving the conversion date up some, we'll see how that turns out. I'll keep all of you posted.

I guess I shouldn't get a short CHing like right before the form switch or I'll be stuck with the bant stick forever! :shock:

ironically enough, after some research you won't be joining us on the new forum....

I guess I shouldn't get a short CHing like right before the form switch or I'll be stuck with the bant stick forever! :shock:

ironically enough, after some research you won't be joining us on the new forum....

Is he in disguise(sp?) ? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure Chris. I can look in to that though.

a "Print Topic' feature is available though. It turns the topic in to a text based, printer friendly page. Makes it real easy to print to paper or to PDF format.

Not sure Chris. I can look in to that though.

a "Print Topic' feature is available though. It turns the topic in to a text based, printer friendly page. Makes it real easy to print to paper or to PDF format.

Even a print topic will be awesome!