1989 Turbo GP Service Supplement on ebay. 2-12-06 ****SOLD

90_Black_TGP

Maintenance, just like any other Factory Service Manual. Like so....

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

This is what's called a "supplement", or addition to the original, regular FSM, which updates with no info that was not included. These parts are not covered in the regular GP FSM. The '88 AWD STE had the same thing. There's the regular '88 6000 FMS, and then the AWD supplement to that giving over specific drivetrain issues that weren't covered in the original book.

Actually, they come up pretty frequently. Keep an eye out for the one that says 1989/1990 Update. I can't imagine it would be much different than the one that just says 1989 (like the one that just ended), but they go for the same amount, so why not go for the newest/most updated one? I got mine for less than $10 shipped.

yea, my 89/90 Turbo Service Manual Update is like 40 pages (80 front/rear) or so.

and it ends with 10-6-2, so i guess its the same as yours RareGMFan.

and theres no way the 89/90 is 1/2" thick, and that one looks the same, so i doubt thats 1/2" thick too

For some stupid reason all the info I posted back a while ago in the Sticky regarding books and manuals etc on our cars had the section on Service Manuals and such deleted :shock: :evil: :evil: Good think I keep a copy in Word for such long ass efforts I make, so I have added it back in, please review and Prospeeder, make sure to read it all before you ask too many questions :lol: :P :D .

Jeff M