1993 lumina Z34 stalling

Steve Williamson

Driving down the road the car just shuts off.It starts back up imediately.No wait. It does not lunge or run rough before this happens.It like the key is turned off.Changed the EGR valve,ignition module,the 3 coils and also the map sensor with the manifold it snaps onto. The error code is 32(EGR fault). After al these repairs it shut down again after 500 miles.

Does everything turn off then turn back on (i.e. guages, lights, etc...)? If so it could be a loose connection at your aux batt post. i think that has prolly happened to all of us.

my cutl;ass will do it wen i rev the motor up and then throw it dowbn to drive after it hits about 1000 prms it starts to rev and dies then i can restart wt no problem

I got 10 bucks saying it is injectors. You have to get some that are 94 and up. I replaced mine about 18 months ago cause It would stall ALL the time. If I were in a traffic jam it would stall about once every 5 minutes when I let off of the gas. Replaced the injectors with some that I bought off of ebay for 50 bucks and it hasn't happened since.