Lowering Springs

BlackMagic859

Guest TurboSedan

the rear springs definately wouldn't fit. the fronts might, i'm really not too sure about 2nd GEN front springs fitting on 1st GEN W-bodies. i know the 1.5 GEN front springs will fit 1st GEN W-bodies though.

the rear springs definately wouldn't fit. the fronts might, i'm really not too sure about 2nd GEN front springs fitting on 1st GEN W-bodies. i know the 1.5 GEN front springs will fit 1st GEN W-bodies though.

Could you give me a link to look these up?

Guest TurboSedan

i don't have any links, but hopefully someone will reply here that knows for sure.

but like GutlessSupreme said....if they are anything like the pics on their website than no way will they work. i'm 100% sure the rear springs will not work though.

i don't have any links, but hopefully someone will reply here that knows for sure.

but like GutlessSupreme said....if they are anything like the pics on their website than no way will they work. i'm 100% sure the rear springs will not work though.

I belive you, I don't know nearly as much about my car as i need to so any help i can get i always appreciate

Call intrax suspension, i heard the lady in charge, her name is Thy You i heard she has extra sets of springs from the last group buy, prolly less than 100 bucks

PS. thats what i used to lower the front of my car

How do Coilovers work exactly, I know you can adjust your ride height but is it something a shop will have to do, and would they be better than lowering springs?