Putting it all together

sdwhite

Hello... I won a gift certificate to Best Buy and wanted to put a setup into my '93 Cutlass Supreme. I ot a GM-5000T amp, an Awia CDC-x504MP cd player, to rockford 4" cones for the front and 2 Pioneer 6X9's for the back. Also got 2 pioneer 10" TSW250R Subwoofers.

How the hell does all this stuff go together?

Are the 4" and 6x9" speakers run off of the AMP or the CD player? I think the amp is just for the subwoofers, isn't it? Other than that, I think I've got it down.

Well my system i have my 4"s running of the H.U. and my 6x9"s runnning off an amp. But in your case you want the 4"s and the 6x9"s to run off the H.U. and the subs to run off the amp... If i were you i would run the RCA's for the 6x9"s even if you dont use them now in case you want to run an amp to them later. Because taking it apart multiple times is quite the b***h. I ran my power down the Driver side because thats where my battery was and the RCA's down the passanger side to keep interference to a minimum. Also dont get the crappy wiring kit get a nice Scosche with a Fuse Block and a Distrubution block... If you need any more help IM me AIM= ExZion911