GM Mark of Excellence

94CutlassXtreme

I just ordered a nice new set of "brushed aluminum" look GM mark of excellence badges for my car. I saw them on the new Pontiacs and found out that they are going on every '06 GM car. It's the a throwback to the 60's. GM used to put them in the door jambs and they acted as the reflector for the door when it's open at night. I think they're pretty sweet.

I'd be taking that off if I bought a new car.

I would have to agree with you....

:withstupid: x2 ...i thought that might be what u guys were talking about...i really don't care for those...

well i think we all know that you all like cars with no badges, etc...or no badges that didnt come on the cars already

they're about an inch big...and they do look horrid on some of the GM cars,

but mine will look good

I really like them on the new cars. No stupid lettering just a tiny badge, it's subtle but nice IMO.

I was thinking about getting a set for my car, bit there isn't really a good spot to put it (the B4U takes up alot of area). Sticking it on the door would be up too high and look stupid, those only look good if they are down lower...