• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• Crazy K

• jeremy

• chadz34

I dislike pretty much everything about the interior in my Lumina....the instrument cluster is low...so when you look at it, the speedo will say 50km, but whenyou look straight on it says 60km lol...

The Lumina one rattles like no other in mine, everything is so far away (HVAC, stereo)...only thing I do like about it is my steering wheel.

Oh, and the stock seats are the shits as well.

I like the GP interiors, with the exception of the controls for the windshield wipers being mounted on the dash....that would screw me up until the day I died.

I like the GP interiors, with the exception of the controls for the windshield wipers being mounted on the dash....that would screw me up until the day I died.

I really liked it on my old car! If felt like I was in the cockpit of an airplane or something :lol:. I really don't care for the 94+ GP/CS interiors.. BORING.

My favorite w-body interior EVER is definatly 04+ Grand Prix.

We have (IMO) a much nicer info center
Are you smoking crack? I'm still a huge GP fan and even I have to admit the Cutlass DIS makes the GP DIC (including the STE one) look like a toy in terms of features.

I don't completely like any of them, I really don't like shape of the old dashes at all because they scream 80s, but if if I had to pick one, I would chose 94-96 GP interior for layout and features, but I really hate the red lighting...

i love my "driver information center" mutherfucking 5 gauges, and a trip meeter bitches!

LOL yeah werd up!!

and shaun.....its "will this be on your Target Credit Card today?" :wink:

I like the cutlass 94 style. Older interior but with the airbag wheel, i think it made it look not quite so dated, but not quite so cheap as the 95+

95-97 CS are a close second, especially in maroon. I like the radios ( CD AND Cassette ), as well as the dual zone climate controls.

Guest Anonymous

I am very flattered that my interior was chosen for the photographs. It does combine all the best features from the different years into one euphoria of outdated parts.

Regal for the quality factor, And Im sorta tied between the Cutty's and the GP's, for coolness just because they came with HUD. Although the Regal's Digital Dash was by far the coolest looking one :P

Guest TurboSedan

out of both of my cars, i'd have to say i MUCH prefer the Cutlass interior over the Grand Prix STE interior. then again, maybe the STE interior will grow on me after i start driving it.

Lumina dash is.....well i won't even go there. Regal is only slightly better.

For those who hate faux wood.....carbon fiber overlay.....but the Regal rocks in a much more modern way than the rest. High class, long lines, lotsa room for junk on the secondary dash. Plus the UB3 full digital.

000_0117a.jpg

000_0119a.jpg

just some bouncing boobs jogger-animine.gif

At least I didn't trash your's. None of my tabs or knobs have broken in 9 years. Gp's are kinda famous for that aren't they?

I guess ya gotta sit in it to get it....same for all of us I suppose.

For me, a 91 Regal dash in a 92-97 Cutty would be perfect.

Oh yeah..our dash pads (top) hold up with no warping whatsoever. It is a really thick number.