lumina "el-camino" in hemmings!!!!!!!! (with pic!)

88Regal Limited

CHEVY: 1990 Lumina "El Lumino" pickup, built in 1992, the prototype Chevy should have built, this is a professionally built 1 of a kind; being sold without reserve at RM Collector Car Auction in Boca Raton, FL, Feb 10-12. Contact Donnie Gould, 954-566-2209, FL; or dgould@rmauctions.com

Category: Collector

Date Posted: 12/20/05

http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/classifieds.cars

^^for the link search vehicals and 1990-1990 chevrolet lumina^^^

I emailed the guy for some pictures, maby he will have some. He's in Beverly Hills, CA, so I can't go see it. I'm stuck in PA with the hicks. :lol: So what do you think?

BR06_r034_1.jpg

I posted a magazine picture of one of those cars not long ago...but unfortunately I deleted the picture from my hosting space. I'll dig it up later if I didn't lose it in my recent harddrive crash... :oops:

Pics don't work anymore.

Is it the hideous white one built from a 4dr that looks all weird and disproportionate? I'm guessing so, because it's the only one I ever saw on Ebay. They shouldn't have used stock 4dr front doors because the curvature of the rear edge just didn't fit. It looked like someone's hackjob project.

There were some red prototypes that looked a lot better.

Huh, pic works now, both were red X's earlier.

Yeah, that's the disproportionate hack job I've seen before.

You can even see that 1/4 window is tilted downwards. The shape of the door is all wrong for that kind of conversion. They should have just shortened a coupe door.