going to the salvage yard....anyone need anything?

Guest TurboSedan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GnatGoSplat

• MaD

• Brian P

• SuperBuick

Josh(ua), fresh! Thanks ninja! :D :D :D

How do you want payment? I have paypal.

And um, I'll pay you for that can of brakleen also if you want. :mrgreen:

email me at madvbomber@netzero.net

Also, for the 5-Speed stuff, how much do you want to pull the 5-speed conversion minus the Tranny? And since I'm not familiar with 5-speeds, I'd like to know exactly what/how many parts there are?

Thanks a lot, for real!

8)

-MaD-

Your a good man Malibuolds! I appreciate you looking for those caliper brackets. Up here in the country everything in our junk yards is pure junk! Anything in the 90's is rare. Does anyone know if they make a 88-90 Cutlass coupe with automatic on the floor in the blue interior. I have a bench seat with column shift I may want to swap for buckets and auto on the floor.

AM6 Cutlass...i looked all over the place and no cars had the dual cup holder fold down armrest. only one cutlass had a single. every other car only held change/tapes/CDs. sorry.

No Problem. Thanks for looking anyway, I appreciate it. Somebody must have already gotten to the cupholders in the other cars.

Does anyone know if they make a 88-90 Cutlass coupe with automatic on the floor in the blue interior. I have a bench seat with column shift I may want to swap for buckets and auto on the floor.
Yes, the base and SL Supremes could be had with bucket seats/console with the blue interior. The tan/beige color is the only one that was bench seat only for a few years.

Guest TurboSedan

yeah, alien heheh. i got really bent out of shape one night on efi-street. i pretty much made an ass out of myself (to say the least). i'm sure alot of people around here think i'm a complete jerk (btw, thank you dykz34). :oops: posting after drinking a whole lot of beer is not a good thing. anyway, forums have fell by the wayside; i am more of a lurker now. i guess all i'm trying to say is that 'i'm wierd like that'. later folks,

oh yeah,

i just found an STE turbo in the junkyard. can you believe it? i'm trying hard to get the complete car but the salvage yard can't sell anything off of it yet because there is a title issue (lean). from the sounds of it it should be ready for parts very soon. the car is trashed, the owner would have to spend big bucks on turbo replacement besides it sounds like he defaulted on the loan. wish me luck! it was trashed but complete besides the T-25. actually i have a good feeling the turbo is sitting in the trunk. anyway it was nice to finally have a close up look of a TGP!

well anyway,

joshua

OK, like, that didnt make any sense at all! Why would that possess you to alter EVERY post you made HERE? As far as I'm concerned, I didnt think you fucked up on these forums...I cant speak for efi street

I wouldn't be too worried about EFI-Street, everybody blows up over there. And as to DYKZ34, he ain't a bad guy, it just seems he speaks his mind and often that can get misconstrued over the internet. I know I certainly appreciated your acitivity on these forums!!! - Tom

it just seems he speaks his mind and often that can get misconstrued over the internet.

I'll second that one, happens with certain people, you just have to sometimes sit back for a minute and realize what he is saying, thats all :wink:

I don't know what you said on EFI-Street, but you haven't messed up on THESE forums as far as I'm concerned!

I try to stay away from EFI-Street and other forums run by non W-body owners anyway.

Guest TurboSedan

well, really all i'm trying to say is that if the forums bug me like that, then i think it's time for me to step back and take a break. more time away from the forums means more time in the garage. i have found there is something addictive about these php foums. huh. has anyone else thought that? it's like they are too eficient or something. the important thing to realize (i think) is that it's JUST AN INTERNET FORUM!! blah blah blah!@!! (i'm talking to myself here more than anything). haha

btw, what i said there was in a PM to an mod, which then got publicly posted by that mod. not very cool IMO but whatever i guess i had it coming. it was all posted under a topic entitled 'Malibuolds' which was a very nice touch i might add. i'll definately stick to the w-body forum. it's pretty much been home to me since mid '98 back when it was a yahoo-list only thing. unless i get that turbo STE...then i'll have to go infiltrate the TGP forum!!

joshua 'wierd like that' :)

Id say the same thing (less in here, more out working on the car) but this place is like the center of learning in terms of the W cars (and GM in general) and the internet is TOO addictive! I find myself spending over half my time online when I realize I should be studying, etc...I usually don't realize this until its too late, like today....I skipped 1 class and failed a test in another....and the week's just started.

Guest TurboSedan
Why would that possess you to alter EVERY post you made HERE? As far as I'm concerned, I didnt think you fucked up on these forums...I cant speak for efi street

as far as that is concerned, yeah, i know...BUT, i will be more than happy to elaborate on anything even if it means repeating myself :) i say fuck this thread. it started as a junkyard thread and i pretty much delivered the goods. i just shipped MaD's brakes out today, i'm packing up the brackets/bolts for nerfbars and LukeZ34 decided not to get the brakes since he is getting that sweet CS 'vertible :) so....redturbo90 is getting them. there is one more set at the JY and Shawn has dibs on those if he wants them. i will help anyone out here, i *like* helping people here. it's just cool and i hope to get some help in return...as if i already haven't gotten it.... tell me what you need or want. yo let's get on to the w-bod biz :) i don't like being bent out of shape on the ole' forums. as far as i'm concerned, this thread should be taken as an antibiotic to that nasty efi-virus. and btw, the 'fuck' thread i started was really only meant for shit talking. as in shit. it seems to be working out great :)

joshua