Stereo in cubby

Pabz

In another thread 2 of ya said u wanted to see a shot. I will get one of it.

Left stock 1.5 din stereo where it was. DIC in ashtray, looks like ass, but i got a better looking DIC in the jy today which will go in lata.

Big plans for everything. ECC too.

how is that with your shifter right there? I realize it probably wouldnt be a problem while in gear, but what about park?
I found I have to shift into 1st to change out cds but thats why I have a MP3 player I have no need to change out my cd :lol:

alriht, thats what I was thinking (had to before i had the dis to put my little cd case in) I was however thinking about making the shifter shorter somehow...
I have a spare i'm going to hack up and turn into a short throw shifter :twisted:

Short throw in an AUTO!! Oh man!! :willynilly:

Start with a 94-6 Grand Prix shifter.. They're already short from the get go.. Also, anyone from those Cavvys or Sunbirds and jazz may be short also..

Pabz, pics would be cool!

I dunno how great it would work on our cars with a shorter shifter - I find when my shifter is down into 1st lock out it is already pretty close to hitting the plastic trim around the console becaue of how the angle is...

Only solution is granny shifter of course :D!

I think I would rather see the radio in the next slot up with the dic and HUD control in the lower spot. Or the cig lighter instead... You might even delete the cig lighter and relocate it to the center console.

This would overcome the problem of changing discs!

Ya it does, probably messed it up when i took it out for wiring the seat heaters, I will fix it today!!

I like that its hidden, with the slight tint on the side windows, u can see it.