gray leather seats in seafoam interior?

pwmin

anyone think gray or black leather would look ok in my gp? i found some 96 monte seats. i would eventually try to find rear dual buckets also. just not sure if it would look good without changing everything. also, would any seats work in my gp? it has the AG1 power driver seat/manual pass seat. im sure there are threads on here about this, so if anyone could point me to any, that would be great. yeah.

is there anything in the interior that remotely resembles the gray/black??

if there is enough, then i'd do it

thats what im gonna do there's just enough of gray/charcoalish in my interior to make me go charcoal leather seats

the center console and bottom of the dash are all gray stock. i remembered i didnt want leather in my car cause i want to start autox'ing next summer. but i am still thinking about the bad-ass early gp seats.

Well, really, what all would you need to swap from seafoam? THe door panels? Not exactly tough to find.. Carpet.. Just rip it out when the seats are out.. Dont know what else is SEAFOAM...

Well, really, what all would you need to swap from seafoam? THe door panels? Not exactly tough to find.. Carpet.. Just rip it out when the seats are out.. Dont know what else is SEAFOAM...

Everything. The trim pieces, the pillar trim, the roof cloth, the rear deck, the door panels. Early next year, Chris (White93) and I are going to be doing a swap involving GT black door panels, carpet, and seats, and possibly painting trim pieces Krylon black. I might just pick up trim pieces from a yard though.