W-body suspension upgrades

dalejw3

Howdy

Just wanted to let you know, if you guys are looking for suspension upgrades, coil overs, stiffer strut tower braces, im not sure all thats available but check this place out.

http://www.heldmotorsports.com/

They make excellent products, all hand made. Its owned by my cousin, I actually used to work there. Take a look. He just added the Generation 1 and 1.5 W's as well has haveing the 2's

not to be rude, but all's i gots to say is the gen 1.5 rear c/o's are junk. the coil and the flange arent flush, so they make all sorts of noises. i modified them to work on my gen 1 and they are noisy unless the coil is turned just right. my friend pretty much gave them to me cause they annoyed the hell out of him and he only drove the car around the block with them. enough of that.

however, if they are willing to sell just the upper mounts for the rear and they arent noisy i may be interested.

btw, the new website is SO much nicer than the old one. the koni inserts? how are you getting a hold of them and are they adjustable?

not to be rude, but all's i gots to say is the gen 1.5 rear c/o's are junk. the coil and the flange arent flush, so they make all sorts of noises. i modified them to work on my gen 1 and they are noisy unless the coil is turned just right. my friend pretty much gave them to me cause they annoyed the hell out of him and he only drove the car around the block with them. enough of that.

however, if they are willing to sell just the upper mounts for the rear and they arent noisy i may be interested.

btw, the new website is SO much nicer than the old one. the koni inserts? how are you getting a hold of them and are they adjustable?

My cousin has only owned the business for 2 years, and the guy before him had alot of bad templates and bad product. When i worked for him we were constantly finding ways to fix and improve things. He even bought a Grand Prix just to test stuff on, so i'd imagine it is getting better, also, he'll special order things, like the whole front mount on rear, since its all hand made, He'll just have 4 front mounts made.

Those pictures have to be 2nd gen stuff...the bolt pattern isn't right for a 1st gen

He uses one for the picture, most likely a second gen. If you order a first gen he just has the laser cutter cut it with the first gen bolt pattern. The picture just lets you know what it will look like.