i'm really sorry for this

pwmin

well, i have been infatuated with konig unknown wheels since they came out. i want to photoshop some on my car, but (1) i cant find any side-view pics of the wheels and (2) i dont know how to use photoshop.

can anyone either at least find a straight side-view of the unknowns or ps them on my car?

these are the wheels, btw Konig%20unknown.jpg

i asked konig and they only make 17's with the correct offset, iirc, but i want 18's and i would paint the black part to match the body color when i have the car repainted.

thanx for anything

if anyone else wants any photochops let me know, i can only do it on weekends though. :( i can change paint, add rims, tint windows, lower the car, grilles, lights, neons, clear tails, ect...

those look badass. i am thinking about a way to lower it another 1/2" and i want to get it painted and was wondering what it would look like if it painted the mirror and door trim body color and the black part of the wheels green. also tint. if you could do any of that in your spare time. i gotta learn to use ps myself. maybe a bigger pic would help w/ ps'ing

those look badass. i am thinking about a way to lower it another 1/2" and i want to get it painted and was wondering what it would look like if it painted the mirror and door trim body color and the black part of the wheels green. also tint. if you could do any of that in your spare time. i gotta learn to use ps myself. maybe a bigger pic would help w/ ps'ing

DO NOT PAINT THE DOOR HANDLES AND MIRROR TRIANGLE! it looks like shit, i had it chopped before i got my car painted and it looked like shit. Cuz it blends better if you keep it the stock black, better yet when/if u tint it it looks great

yea a bigger pic would help but i couldnt find any of your car, if you send me one i can do all that this weekend for ya.
His car is just another cookie cutter GP nothing special about it :lol:

DO NOT PAINT THE DOOR HANDLES AND MIRROR TRIANGLE! it looks like shit, i had it chopped before i got my car painted and it looked like shit. Cuz it blends better if you keep it the stock black, better yet when/if u tint it it looks great.

:werd: if anything you should paint the mirrors and door handles and mirror triangle high gloss black 8)

yeah, anyway, just use a pic from tim; its the same color. if i still had the special edition stickers on it, i may be different, but anyway. yeah, i guess it would look better black with dark tint. i have been gone since monday, so i havent been able to work on any pics and actually i am still not home so i cant do much. it sucks after a few days to come back and try to look at all the new posts. what picture service wont resize my pictures? frickin everyone i have does (photobucket, yahoo, cardomain)