(VIDEO) AWeb80 State park roadcourse

badassoldspower

nice, i wish we could do that around here in our state parks, we have dickhead state/metro park "troopers" in the parks watching people, they have all rights the cops do :bash:

Great video though

nice, i wish we could do that around here in our state parks, we have dickhead state/metro park "troopers" in the parks watching people, they have all rights the cops do :bash:

Great video though

That's how most of our parks are too. I got bitched out by one for blocking the road for 3 seconds to take a picture of my GTP once(in front of a covered bridge, there was absolutely nobody around or crossing the bridge, I think the guy was just bored :roll: ).

damnit, I just have cheap Walker mufflers (which are pretty quiet) but they sound sucky. :bash: My stockers were rusted to hell when I got the car, and wouldn't pass safety.

I have a K&N dropin too but that doesn't make any difference.

but they sound sucky..

This is why they sound so bad:

cheap

You're one of the few that can admit their exhaust sounds bad, when 75% of all 60* W-bodies with aftermarket exhaust sound terrible.

You're one of the few that can admit their exhaust sounds bad, when 75% of all 60* W-bodies with aftermarket exhaust sound terrible.

75% of MOST aftermarket exhaust sounds terrible, period! :lol:

I think the Ford 5.0 is just about the only engine that I think sounds good no matter what POS muffler is on.

I got my mufflers new for $100, which is way cheap. I had alot to do to have the car pass safety so 2 Magnaflows weren't exactly in my budget. :?