New suspension

Technics

Going to spring ( no pun intended) of course there was!! for new suspension at all four corners.Price isn't really important but I would like the most bang for my buck. Remember, there not race car's but just really nice car's. With a potential for going somewhat quick. Anyway consensus say KYB's a good middle of the road suspension?Will I notice a difference? Talk to me Comments, Views, Idea's,Rantings. Also my 94 W\210k on it feels tighter through the corners than my 96 W\70k. The 96 feels unsettled the 94 is like it's on rails. Both are stock except for tires 94 235\15\60 the 96 has 235\16\55. Whats up with that???? Michael

GO with KYBs. They MAKE a difference.

I still need to find the site i got mine from...$184 shipped to my door :bash:

Then if you can find some intrax/birchmount stuff for sale....GET IT

Fast Forward Performance FFP has Rear Coil overs...they convert our rear transverse leafspring in to coilovers for better handling.

Suspension Techniques front lowering springs can be bought from JCWhitney....but i've heard they are discontinued so guys have been getting the Intrax Front lowering springs.