My sunfire system

rshissler

Some of you wanted to see my cd player after it was installed and ill got some more pics to

Entire system ready to install:

system8.jpg

Kicker KS60 6" for the doors, Sony Explod 6x9s for the rear deck, Dual HU, Alpine Type-E subs and not pic is my pyramind amp witch will be gone soon and replaced.

My cd player installed:

system.jpg

system4.jpg

system5.jpg

At night:

system12.jpg

Custom Made ported box (thanks Puggsley456)

Inside:

system9.jpg

98% done:

subsbox1.jpg

Wish i had pics of my 6" and 6x9s but i didn't get any. i will soon tho.

yea thats what i thought at first too but i've gotten attached to it bein that far out because its easier to reach from the shifter to the face plate and wont have to move my entire arm just my fingers. I really like it tho puts out nice clean bass and works great for me. I've gotten alot of complaiments sitin in the skool parkin lot when ppl take a look in my car.

I've gotten alot of complaiments sitin in the skool parkin lot when ppl take a look in my car.

thats not good actually, say bye bye to your subs, amps and deck when people know what you have.

ahh, the old catch 22. i'm always afraid to show anyone my system, not so much cause of what it costed (?), but because of how much time and energy i put into it. i'm still paranoid even with my alarm.

looks like a decent first system. mine was boston acoustics speakers, clarion head unit and bogo rf 10's with a weak rf amp and 10 ga wire (some decent stuff). gave the subs to my sister and they still work after almost 10 years :lol: surprised for how cheap and crappy they are. not the best, but it worked for a while. i had mtx road thunder subs for a while, too until i got my new ones. those subs sucked.

My friend has that same cd player, it stick out pretty far in his truck too.

I cant really say Im too afraid of someone trying to steal my system. But since I usually go to car shows with it, I have the hood and trunk open so you can see whats there.

My friend has that same cd player, it stick out pretty far in his truck too.

I cant really say Im too afraid of someone trying to steal my system. But since I usually go to car shows with it, I have the hood and trunk open so you can see whats there.

same here i just carry a gun! :lol:

I'm not that worried. I always lock my doors and i dont show off my system people just come up to talk to me and see i have a nice cd player and tell me what they think thats all that i show them

someone told me that same thing and so far i have had no trouble with it. If u can find me a cd player like that one let me see it and ill think about changin it.

For what you spent on that, you could have picked up a decent Alpine, Pioneer, or (I really hate to say it) Sony.

fwiw, sony does make some good stuff. it's jusdt that their really good stuff will cost you 10 what you pay for their xplod line.

but yeah, that is a crazt looking deck. if i recall correctly sony has a deck that looks similar.

someone told me that same thing and so far i have had no trouble with it. If u can find me a cd player like that one let me see it and ill think about changin it.

sony makes (made?) a deck damn near identical to that.

The only complaint I had about the Sony was that it looked like shit. So far I miss the Sony I had because the Pioneer deck doesn't play scratched CD's like the Sony did. And most of my CD's were scratched to hell. :lol:

tahts a HUGE FUCKING PORT! :shock:

Ahh my friend, all the better to hear them with...

Did you use a box designing program or what? Total Volume?

How do you like those Type-E's? My bud had them in his Iroc but they sounded like 6x9s to me (shit amp/boxes). I'd like to know what they sound like w/ a decent amp and a better box like yours.

tahts a HUGE FUCKING PORT! :shock:

Ahh my friend, all the better to hear them with...

not always true, if that box isn't really deep then that port is waaaay too big

joc, why'd you go with a ported box?

any sub that sounds like shit in a 3rd or 4th gen f-body def has something wrong with it. my two road thunder 10's infinite baffle in my camaro hit really hard. not as good as my current setup, but damn.

i have heard 2 10 E's in an 88 gp and they sounded good.