Smashed up Grand Prix STE Turbo!!!

grandprixsteturbo

A couple years ago I got into an accident with my Grand Prix. It's smashed up on one side...I have picks, I can e-mail them. I don't know what to do with it. I know alot of people are into them so I thought I would see if anyone wants to buy it for parts or to restore?!?!? Otherwise it will just sit and rust away...

It's white, 1990, good condition, untill I smashed it up!!!

DO SOMETHING WITH MY CAR!!! :(

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grandprixsteturbo

• Dannymik

• jeremy

• Prospeeder

In the Rules of Posting (go check it out please 8) ) it states how to list a car for sale, more info is needed to assist you in finding a good home (things like mileage, options: Sunroof, Leather and CD were the only).

Sorry to hear your baby got slapped, good luck with finding it a new owner.

Jeff M

jeremy, I don't know how much, I guess who ever gives me the best offer can go pick it up. I have one pic up...don't I? :? Nice rims BTW!!!

Jennifer

here is the part Jeff was talking about

When Posting a “Car For Sale†or “Parts for Sale†First it must be a 1989 or 1990 Turbo Grand Prix or 1990 Turbo Grand Prix STE 4-Door Sedan car or part for sale. Then you MUST include the following information if you are actually interested in selling it, and/or having the listing stay on the board and not be deleted:

“Car For Saleâ€Â:

TGP or TSTE

Year

Color Exterior

Color Interior

Miles known, or honest estimate and reason for estimate

How much you are asking for this car/cost

Manufacturer Options (there are only 3, don’t waste writing about others! HUD, ABS and DIC are standard on TGP, no HUD standard on TSTE but does have ABS and DIC)

Leather

Moon/Sunroof

CD Player

That is it for Manufacturer Options.

Dealer Options (examples)

Rear Deck Spoiler

Window Tint

Etc

Owner Install Options

Upgraded Stereo

Alarm

Etc

Location of Vehicle (State and City, or Country)

Drivable, or reasons why not!

Major and Minor damage, dents, needs paint etc

Pictures and/or Links to Pictures will help make it more likely someone will consider damages such as to the exterior or interior of your car!

Of course pictures of the car, interior and exterior and engine bay.

Is it listed on eBay or elsewhere

We will give you 2 weeks before we take the listing off, or email a Mod to ask for an extension

Dannymik, the car is two hours away from my home so I'm not sure, 150,000 maybe...I can't remember. And yes it was awsome! 8)

Yupper....good luck getting that door pillar back out in line for the door to even open...let alone open level! :shock:

I did not read the rest of the posts...Cloth or leather interior? Does it still run? Is the right rear wheel still in a straight line where it could be tow dolly'd?

8)

that does look a little over my repairing ability. Seems like a car to piece out unless you have all the knowledge,tools, and time to repair it.