Hidden Subs.. Wanna know if u guys like this idea?

rshissler

Well soon im goin to be a owner of a Mustang GT and i was planin on building a custom box for my subs so that when its installed u will never see it unless u know the trunk space.. My Plan: Build the box for 2 10" subs so that it sits back inside the little space where the truck meets the back seats (seats fold down) and have the subs faceing front and make the back of the box look like the back of the trunk like there is nothing there. Place a custom fiberglass 15" sub case in the spare tire space for a little add bump if i ever needed it (wont always be on, only when i want it to be) Sound good??? i have pic to explain if u need

Sounds like a good idea, that way you still have a little trunk space (not much to begin with)

But as for having one in the spare tire space, I wouldn't do that.....I don't think it would sound as good with the other subs. But if you are just going for the loudest, then by all means.

Godd luck and post up some pics when you're done :D!