Going for more air.

94cutlatized

jj77,c-bad,montecarlochick, manitcor seem to understand what im talking about, seem like u are the one that cant understand, but well, i'll find a pick.

so do i there spanky. did you completely miss the pic i posted? the bmw in the pic i posted has a cold air intake that LOOKS like an intercooler.

and i believe the poeple you listed made comments based on that pic. i could be wrong, but i don't think i am

http://www.electricsupercharger.com/

e-RAM Electric Supercharger

junk.

F - U man you never owned one. dont call it junk..

I have had mine for 3 years now. NO problems. just a 1-2mph increas in qt mile times and its the Only reason im a won the UMM Fastest DOHC class. i ran 15.4s constant without it and 15.1s with it. you get the idea.

i have eRam version 3.0 with an aftermarket 60amp fusebox. fwi stock fusebox is junk and pops fuses way to fast.

ur serious? lol, u actually bought one/?

yes and it does what its advertised to do and if you use it properly it will serve you well.

It has proven worthy in my book. and its the only reason i do 91+ mph in the quarter. without it im at 89.xxx

to be honest it has paid for itself. In the last 2 years my drag race net winnings is $400, thats $100 more then what i paid for it.

So tha e-ram actually works? i always tought it did, but so many people here say it is piece of shit, cant believe how if they never owned one, so its true about the 250 cfm stuff and the 2 extra psi of boost? will this be a good setup on the 3100 sonyman? since it doesnt have a map sensor i can do whatever i want i guess, in intakes i mean, so what if i do a cold air intake, but not that long just alittle bit under than where the battery was, then use the e-ram, or does it work better if i attach it to the throttle body?

aha. so i was right. well yeah, that's not just an air filter. it's a filter in a housing made to look like an intercooler. definitely sets off my rice detector

So tha e-ram actually works? i always tought it did, but so many people here say it is piece of shit, cant believe how if they never owned one, so its true about the 250 cfm stuff and the 2 extra psi of boost? will this be a good setup on the 3100 sonyman? since it doesnt have a map sensor i can do whatever i want i guess, in intakes i mean, so what if i do a cold air intake, but not that long just alittle bit under than where the battery was, then use the e-ram, or does it work better if i attach it to the throttle body?

on a 3100 it would help alot out on your topend. expecialy if you had 3400 intake mannifolds. just visit the site and try to follow their degin the best you can. Also if you get one let me know, i have a better way of wiring it up over their stock wireing harness.

the eRam makes about the same differnce as a UD pully.. and adding exaust work and a CAI only helps but isnt totaly nessasary. .

yeah, my exhaust system is about as good as it gets, but intakewise i dont have shit but the short ram air, and i dont think it helps much other than its better than the stock box, advance and autozone show the same part number for the tps on the 3100 and the 3400, is it as easy as just putting the throttle bodie in the 3100 intake manifold, or is the 3400 manifold needed? how about ecm wise will the computer have any problems? really looking forward to this swap, so i need lots of info, thanks sonyman

sonyman, have you had your car dynoed with this thing on? i'd be interested to see the results. i'll admit i think it's a scam, but if it's proven to increase power id be interested in seeing the tests.

I'm getting dynoed probably next week when i get paid, but i only have the short ram intake, rapid fire plugs and acdelco wires, plus the exhaust, when i get dynoed, im taking off the short ram air for one run and putting the stock box, to see if indeed its better.