Intalling 2 amps, one with remote bass control

THe_DeTAiL3R

Okay I just bought a Kenwood KAC-7251, this is the one with the remote bass control. I bought it because I like the amp I currently have, which is the KAC-7201 (no bass control).

What I'd like to do:

Hook up the 7251 as the main amp (RCAs going to it from the HU) bridge that amp to run one sub. Hook up the 7201 (bridged as well) to run another sub. Let's just say 2 10" subs (I still have to buy them).

The amps are basically IDENTICAL minus the bass control. I am wondering would be the best/easiest way to have them both run the same sub, at the same wattage with the same amount of bass. Both amps have RCA in and out, but would the output from the KAC-7150 be a fixed signal (which the HU provided) or would it put out variable bass from the bass control? I don't wanna have one sub running at full bass while I am able to adjust the other one.

If it's not really possible to do it easily, I'll likely just sell it since I think the 800w max will power 2 12" subs nicely anyways.

Here is a link to the specs, and there's pics too.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Ov1HRCMi8JV/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?I=113KAC7251

This can get fairly tricky to do!

The best way to acuratelly match the power output on 2 IDENTICAL amps would be to use a DMM and set the gains on each to the get the same voltage output. Because there are variances in output wattage even between identical models.

As far as the bass knob. When you use it, it should only affect the power output through the speaker wire outputs, and not the RCA pass through. The only was to adjust the volume of both amps at the same time would be to adjust the voltage coming through the rca preouts, via a sub volume controll on the head unit. And not use the remote bass knob, cause that would only affect one amp.