Someone want to design a box for me??

slick

Slot-ported box to be exact. Tuned to 33hz if possible. Subwoofer is a 12" Alpine Type R, model # SWR-1242D. It needs to be able to fit in the trunk of my Z34. I can get height measurements if needed, just incase w-body trunk heights are different. I can take out my rear seat if needed to get this puppy in there.

Thanks fellas.

Just in case your back seat is like mine....removing the seat will not allow access to the trunk. There are a metal support all across the back. However, your car could be different and probably is.

Do you need exactly 33Hz because I have a couple here. Ones 1.5cubes at 26Hz. And the other is 1.6cubes at 28HZ. If you want them just let me know.

go to elemental designs and design one and then just get the deminsions. Hell if i can build mine to spec so can you

Their box designer doesnt tell you how long to make the port.

Do you need exactly 33Hz because I have a couple here. Ones 1.5cubes at 26Hz. And the other is 1.6cubes at 28HZ. If you want them just let me know.

The one at 28HZ will do. Thanks!

OT - but you guys are confusing the hell out of me with 4 different ppl with the same sig picture lol....that's usually what I go by for knowing who's posted what...but christ your making it hard on me lol