who done it?

93euro

this probably seems like a stupid question, but where did my pinstriping come from? it occurs to me that not EVERY 1993 Lumina Euro with blue paint had the red pinstripe at the top. most, according to my AutoTrader seacrch, didn't have one at all. why was MINE selected to have this "beautiful" striping? GM? the dealer? AHHHH!

DSCF0067.jpg

ain't she purdy? and no, im not talking about the big, ugly red trim peice near the bottom. my quandry revloves around the dainty little pinstripe at the top :D .

I like the Euro stripes.....

As for the pin stripes, I see them more commonly on coupes, although a handful of sedans.. I think it was like that dealer that is 85 years old at the time that think pin stripes are "keen" and "swell"... My Euro had them not (Thank god..).. The car looks beautiful.. But.. The pinstripe... Needs to go..

Looks like dealer applied pinstriping to me.

I don't know if the guys at the dealership really think it helps the looks of the car or not. I was always told they like to put it on so they can add some ambiguous "STRIPE PKG" to the invoice and charge $50 for it.

Wow that's a nice car. On subject, my car had a PAINTED pinstripe of blue and purple with custom brush swipes :lol: took it all off slowly with lacquer thinner.

dealer! i went to pick my trailblazer up and i told the sales guy that i'm not picking it up, nor paying the $65 the charge for the pinstripe, so they pulled it off and took $65 off the price of the truck. I think they can look ok on some cars, but others look like shit, like ti did on my truck. later Jay

Oh and i also had one on my lumina and i took that off with a fingernail and some goo gone