Rebuild ???

perfecseal

I Finaly got all of my stuff moved and setup in my shop... So now its time to start work on the tgp .. I have no clue as to what was done to this car before I bought it but I can tell that there were modifcations done.. I plan on pulling the motor and trany and doing a full rebuild.. My question is knowing that this is a special and rare car where is a good place for good quality parts for this..I plan on replacing and or upgradeing all of the snsors, ingectors ect. ect.

Thanks Jim

Nothernautoparts is where I got my rering kit and lower intake gasket at. Pistons...I would say a machine shop should get the pistons depending on what they are going to do. Mahle pistons are the ones to get...or costome forged. (forgot the spelling???)

cams...the crane 192 is good with its new crane lifters for warrenty sake.

sensors...parts store is the way to go. The O2 sensor..that would be Jeff M or the dealer since some computers are tuned to only oe sensors..(going by mopar guys expriance). injectors..that would be Jeff M...heard he had a boatload of them. Hit him up for the lower valance while your at it with the new x-over from him. Trans..well http://www.altoredeagle.com, sonnax.com, raybestos.com

You can take your car to jeff M to delay our t3 turbo kits and ultra flows heads while he restores you car 8) .