Pushing from side to side on rear makes a groaning noise

kadeas

If I push my car from side to side (at the rear quarter) it makes a weird groaning noise. Kind of sounds like a bed spring or something.

Also, every once in a while while driving, the front end starts to shake, and the wheel makes a thumping noise, like it's going flat. Then it just quits.

WTH!!??

1st. Does your car's rear suspension squeak or groan when you're driving it? No? Don't worry about it. Pushing on the side of the car's not a normal driving manuever you come up against in everyday traffic. Yes? Probably a rubber spring isolator.

2nd. Sounds like a wheel bearing. Does it go away or get louder/quieter depending on the direction you're turning?

Yes, it sqeaks when I'm driving. What does changing spring isolater intail? I just had the rear struts, strut mounts, and one wheel bearing changed if that helps.

I'm not sure about when turning, it has only happened while going straight, and goes away after stopping.

I just got done checking the ball joints, the passanger side is bad, I can move the control arm down from the steering knuckle, but not dislocate it. and I also noticed you can slightly move the tire from side to side while holding the steering wheel steady. Sound like a tie rod end?

Thanks for your help!