I saw one...

jeffz34

Today I saw, touched, and worked on a 2003 Lumina SS, the Australian Holden edition. I was sweet, red with stock 17's. He had it imported and the thing is badass. I took couple of pix with my disposable camera that I will try to get developed soon. He also said he ran it at the track and pulled a 14.4 smoking the tires damn near the whole way down the track, I guess thats why we put on Nitto drag radials. BTW I work at Discount Tire in Ormond Beach, Florida. I was a very cool car, my boss wants one realy bad now. Hehe I loved the badge on the side right behind the front fender "Hight output 5.7".

Jeff

Pontiac GTO is the same car, so you will be able to get one here. Only it will be a Pontiac and 2dr only. I think it'll start at $28k also.

If you want one with the Chevy nameplate or 4dr, then I guess you're SOL for now.

Do you mean the Holden HSV Commodore SS? The 2 door version of that car (the Holden Monaro) is coming to the US with a slight,y revised front fascia. Very nice car if you ask me!