Pix Of My Rear KYB Installation

terryk2003

oh BTW did you keep your old struts around? If they weren't knocking around I may be interested in them for the car I'm selling.

old struts were already scrapped...they were pretty much junk anywayz...fluid was leaking out of em and when i compressed em, they never came back up :lol:

I don't think alignment will affect ride height. I think you're just stuck with that 4x4 look. :lol:

Brian, there's a ton of cheapass Midas struts on Ebay, I don't know if you've seen them.

BTW, I think only gas-charged struts come back up when you compress them. I don't think all struts are gas-charged, although I could be wrong.

I don't think alignment will affect ride height. I think you're just stuck with that 4x4 look. :lol:

Brian, there's a ton of cheapass Midas struts on Ebay, I don't know if you've seen them.

BTW, I think only gas-charged struts come back up when you compress them. I don't think all struts are gas-charged, although I could be wrong.

well, i keep getting told there is no way changing struts will change the height of the car...so...i guess we'll find out for sure when the alignment comes...