LOWERING my 94 cutty conv.

NJracer

Hey everyone, i'm new to this site, but i've red alot of how you guys have been droppin your cars and want to know how to do it. I hear the putting intrax springs in the front and getting a custom rear leaf spring from some shop in canada is the best way to go. I want a 2" drop all around. Does anyone know the numbers of the shops where i can get all this stuff from, how to contact them, and how much it cost? Also, to anyonw who has it done, how much of a drop did u get and did it improve your handleing?

THANKS EVERYONE

FLEX

intraxsuspension.com for the intrax springs

jc whitney has the front Suspension Techniques springs (the ones for the monte)

and also fastwfdperformance.com has coilovers for front and back.

this should get you started, I know others will chime in shortly too

if i were you to save cash, i'd go with the cheaper front springs and the monoleaf. the coilovers are a bit much for everyday driving, they are stiff and if you have to jack it up, it's a bitch putting the spring back in the perch like it needs to sit, they also squeak a lot. I had to grease the shit out of the spring perches, it's a little better now.

BUt adams car above has the same set upas i do, including rims :oops:

does anyone know excactly which springs to order from jc whitney? i have a 94 olds cut. conv.

jc whitney has the front Suspension Techniques springs (the ones for the monte)

read my sig.....i love what i got

here are more pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/v639/AWeb/

well shit thats why yours don't make noise, good idea, where did you get the rubber piece from? What did you cut it out from? You might want to tell Michael from FFP about that if it works. Let me know thanks Jay

he knows jay.....i've sent him pics......that is old tire inner-tube BTW......i just cut two pieces out.....and put them there......yes they help :D

Michaels says he is making bushings for the same place, but they aren't ready yet.