Yeay for red brake light!

Euro

Well can't go to class today because my BRAKE idiot light was on. The fluid was full, so what else could it be? My guess is the calipers went shot? I heard that could do it. I guess its a blessing because i needed front brakes like nobody's business.

no thats the first thing i checked for. I pulled the brake release and the parking brake wasn't on. I looked in my driveway and there was 2 puddles of brake fluid where my front wheels sat in the driveway. calipers went to hell.

oh well ill be glad when new brakes are on!!

thats what i said!!! but hey a free day from class..ill take it!!! no more groaning and squealing and clunking from the calipers and pads...ill take it!!!

well the fronts (meaning pads and rotors) were changed just before your first ever meet Brad. The front calipers?? All of the rears(whole shebang pads/rotors/calipers) were late last summer. Turns out it was a leaky Right rear caliper. So they replaced it for free, and rotated my tires for free too.

We're doing the fronts ourselves within the next couple weeks(This should be fun)