5-Speed Z34 Amp Power Wire Question

blk92z34getrag

Where the hell do I run it through? I can't find anywhere to run the amp power wire through the firewall... what have other people done? Will I have to drill a new hole?

It's actually a large grommet covering up the hole where the clutch master cylinder mounts on the manual-equipped cars. You might want to run a drill bit through it first to punch a hole big enough to pass that big-ass wire through.

I have a manual. I stated that in the title. I wouldn't have posted this because I already read that post if I had an automatic.

It's actually a large grommet covering up the hole where the clutch master cylinder mounts on the manual-equipped cars. You might want to run a drill bit through it first to punch a hole big enough to pass that big-ass wire through.

I have a manual. I stated that in the title. I wouldn't have posted this because I already read that post if I had an automatic.

There's a post right below yours in that thread that talks about drilling a hole right next to the hood release cable. I'd imagine that might work for you as well.

There's a post right below yours in that thread that talks about drilling a hole right next to the hood release cable. I'd imagine that might work for you as well.

i had drill a new hole in my firewall (where that punch out was), my grommet was completely differnt then every-one elses.