Time for New rims

Just_Drive

I have to get new rims for my car due to Insurance Co stupidity. I have kinda settled on these but thought I would test the waters with other W-body owners. Only change I would make is to have the gunmetal painted gloss black and the indetations painted to match my car (DR Pep red). Keep the polished lip though.

http://nlmotoring.com/images/Enkei_DM5_Anthracite.jpg

I'm sure some will like them , most won't and still others will throw a flame or 6 in too. Whatever, just let me know what ya think

I think those should look nice on a Cutlass sedan! The gunmetal will be a nice contrast to the red color on your car. If it were mine, I wouldn't consider changing the spoke color. I'm not a huge fan of body color wheels, I like a little contrast. :D

if it's not your style it's cool, but i have 17's in chrome that are FLAWLESS with tires for only $550. U can see them on my cardomain site click the www tab.

The tires have about 70% tread left also, the tires alone are worth 500. Later Jay

I'm sure some will like them , most won't and still others will throw a flame or 6 in too. Whatever, just let me know what ya think

You know this forum well. :lol2:

They're not my style, but I think they'll look good.

I personally would leave them gunmetal.

I would also recommend 18". 18" wheels don't cost that much more, and after seeing how much most of the people around here are paying for 16" tires, it looks like you could get 18" tires for not a lot more either.