Noise from rear suspension

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm having problems with tthe 95 GT sedan;

Whenever I back up, or make a turn, or do anything besides driving in a straight line, I hear like a low grinding or thudding noise from the rear passenger side... I suspect the suspention or ball joint is on its way out..

what do you guys think?

Whenever I back up, or make a turn, or do anything besides driving in a straight line, I hear like a low grinding or thudding noise from the rear passenger side... I suspect the suspention or ball joint is on its way out..

what do you guys think?

I've always had wierd noised from the same spot on my GP....even after i put the FFP's in......i don't know what it is....its not that bad......maybe just check and see if the plastic cover that protects the shaft on the strut is loose...and is bouncing around....i had that problem.

what do you guys think?

Exhaust donut might be wearing out. My old Lumina did that all the time, and I finally realized that the exhaust pipe was like a centimetre away from the bumper. The muffler/pipe is probably vibrating like a bitch against whatever's back there.