• 94CutlassSLCoupe

• jeremy

• terryk2003

• slick

The firest things all happened at once:

1994-6 GP onsole upgrade

89 GP SE seats

Horn Pad w/ RED bowtie

I had a shit load of others planne,d as we all know..

My 1993 SE....shit, that's been years ago...I still remember though, I added an aftermarket cd player to replace the stock cassette player. I also put in some new floor mats at the same time.

01 GTP - custom CAI

TGP K&N RU-1390 cone filter to put on the turbo, also bought some different floor mats to put it in to save the custom "Turbo GP" stitched floormats(for if/when I take it to a carshow) it came with 8)

I put in my Pioneer DEH-1600 Head Unit, then a Keyless Entry System. After that was the DIS.

I should get my Lumina Z34 rear sway bar in very soon. After that i may do a 2000-up Intake Manifold swap. Also I think I have a pretty good line on some 5-spoke wheels.

I'd like to locate the correct color Dual Exaust Rear Bumper and either install some Flowmaster Super 40's or Dynomax Ultra Flows

I'd like to locate the correct color Dual Exaust Rear Bumper

HEY!...me too!! :lol:

Its probably gonna be easier for me, since mine is Garnet Red...I don't think i've ever seen a green CS with dual exaust!

Garnet Red ones are all over the place (mostly 92's and 93's) its just that they are never in junkyards!

I'd like to locate the correct color Dual Exaust Rear Bumper

HEY!...me too!! :lol:

Its probably gonna be easier for me, since mine is Garnet Red...I don't think i've ever seen a green CS with dual exaust!

Garnet Red ones are all over the place (mostly 92's and 93's) its just that they are never in junkyards!

yeah, but if i can't find one the right color, i might just try and find one in good condition and get it painted to match...

hmmmmm...

For my 1988 Grand Prix..

The first "mod" I beleive were cheap black seat covers to hide the ripped up cloth. :lol:

Next I think it was my Kenwood CD/MP3 player (MP3s were still kinda expensive at the time). Then I got tint and painted the car sometime after that.

First mod on my 95 was mostly fixing shit up, I think polishing 2 wheels and painting them would count as the first mod. :P