What do I need to move?

90TGP

Ok, I want to place a generic cone filter on the end of my turbo. What would I need to move in order to put on there. I've seen it done on another TGP, found it on Chris A's website.

DCP_0001_small.JPG

If I have to move the coolant over-flow bottle, where would I put it?

Here's an idea for you. Maybe instead of moving the stock overflow you could get a 3.4 or a 3800 over flow tank. They both are on the passenger side of the car.

Here's the 3800 overflow.

car-eng-md.jpg

And here's the 3.4 coolant overflow.

enginewithintake.jpg

That filter in the pic looks alot like the Ractive filter I have. I've been swapping it back N forth on both of my TGP's. No problems and NOTHING removed. I don't know why you'd need to move anything. Do you just not want to get a PROVEN K&N Look into the one Davis just bought. Cheap and fits. Even has the X force or whatever end kinda like the Ractive does.

I have a K&N, but I've went through 3 already. The damn rubber neck keeps ripping apart [mostly due to my dad tightening them too tight]. I have an import style cone filter in my room, and the rubber neck is really thick and strong as hell.

yeah, my rubber neck is like 3/4 of the way gone, but I just tighten it down like that and use it. I think it breaks off because the filter is too long and hits the intercooler all the time. But luckily K&N filters have a million mile warranty, so I can just go get another one.

Shawn