Rear Coil Conversion question

blackbombshell95

Guest TurboSedan
his being a friend of one of the mods means nothing will be said to him either, while i'll probably get banned.

that is not true Kevin. you really need to start thinking about your words and attitude before you post. maybe then people wouldn't flame you so much? you shouldn't have even posted in this thread to begin with if you think lowering a car is "gay as hell" :roll:

well anyways, i have adjustable coilovers on my car (rear). any questions just PM me.

his being a friend of one of the mods means nothing will be said to him either, while i'll probably get banned.

that is not true Kevin. you really need to start thinking about your words and attitude before you post. maybe then people wouldn't flame you so much? you shouldn't have even posted in this thread to begin with if you think lowering a car is "gay as hell" :roll:

well anyways, i have adjustable coilovers on my car (rear). any questions just PM me.

damn right it's true.

i started flaming someone because he claimed modern SBC's were weak, and turby locked the thread, and specifically told me to shut up

sl3196 has attacked me specifically in more than a handful of threads now, and i'm the one told to shut up, even though he started the flaming.

sure, sometimes i say unpopular things, but does another member have the right to tell me what i can and can't say? a mod and another member are two different things.

anyways, i'm not saying this is a bad site, but i don't understand why some people are allowed to flame me all they want, while i'm not allowed to do the same? :shrug:

Guest TurboSedan

Back to topic...

fwiw i still think the whole frame damage thing is nothing more than a myth. i've had coilovers on my car for about 70,000 miles and there is absolutely no hint of any damage. there is nothing wrong with my car at all...no wierd alignment issues, the upper wheel wells and frame look perfect etc.

besides, has anyone ever experienced frame damage on a W-body due to coilovers? i doubt it.