"aftermarket" odometer

skiiirt

My previous idea was pretty ghetto of a small whiteboard glued before the trip odometer if you can figure this out

[ ][621.1]

so when i reached 1000 i would just put a 1 before the trip odometer

[ 1][000.0]

follow me?

Since rolling back the KM's on my car is prety much out of the question, And I am getting into the 10,000's on my new engine I was wondering if there was an aftermarket LCD odometer I could addon some how. I want it small and I dont care how it installs, I just want a small little digital readout of my KM's. Im too lazy to do the math.

Any Ideas?

no.

i have an odometer that reads 210000km

i have a new engine with 10,000kms on it

i use my trip odometer to calculate the km's on my new engine (every time it rolls over 999.9 i mentally add another thousand)

i want a replacement for my trip odometer

its too much work to roll back the km on the regular odometer.

i want another odometer for my new engines km's

so in theory 2 odometers and a trip counter

I want the 2nd odometer to read the km's i have on my new engine, not the total km's i have on the car

just write it down in your owners manual or somewhere that the engine was replaced at whatever mileage, its not really one of those things you need to always keep track of.

just write it down in your owners manual or somewhere that the engine was replaced at whatever mileage, its not really one of those things you need to always keep track of.

Really, its not that important to see that info while you drive is it?