Tonight was the worst night Update: 11/28/04 ON THE ROAD

White93z34

the bumper, hood and fender i had to source from another yard since we have no lumina z34s

and we don't have a single compatable steering column :? so i have to source that elsewhere as well, same goes for my passenger turn signal lens.

everything other then that came from the yard i work at, rather cheep i might add

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White93z34

• 93CutlassSupreme

• HokemBokem

• dsgrntld187

Cheap or free? I think the markup the yards have are insane. I'd love to pick up the cars from the insurance companies and auctions.. the junkyards make an absolute killing off them.

Cheap or free? I think the markup the yards have are insane. I'd love to pick up the cars from the insurance companies and auctions.. the junkyards make an absolute killing off them.

yeah, they-pull yards do.

a decent u-pull yard won't charge shit for parts.

I LOVE you-pull yards. There are NONE around here and it pisses me off. No way in fucking hell will I pay them to remove the stupidest parts. Just for example, I wanted an overhead console. The stupid little maplight mounted in the headliner. The yard here wanted SIXTY goddamn dollars. I drove an hour to Fargo/Moorhead (closest biggest city)(and NO. we're not like the movie portrays) and got one for 8 dollars. Morons. I can't believe people buy parts from them. Bunch of sheep I'd love to scoop up into my business venture.

I LOVE you-pull yards. There are NONE around here and it pisses me off. No way in fucking hell will I pay them to remove the stupidest parts. Just for example, I wanted an overhead console. The stupid little maplight mounted in the headliner. The yard here wanted SIXTY goddamn dollars. I drove an hour to Fargo/Moorhead (closest biggest city) and got one for 8 dollars. Morons. I can't believe people buy parts from them. Bunch of sheep I'd love to scoop up into my business venture.

yeah, i drive about 45 minutes to the nearest u-pull yards, but it's worth it.

usually the workers there are nicer (they-pull yards are dicks) and i think it's fun just cruising around the yard and looking at what's in there.

No kidding they're dicks. When the guy told me sixty bucks, I said I'd drive an hour south and get it for 8 bucks and he was like, PSH... probably junk..

haha you stupid fuck, its the same shit you'd sell me.

Argh frustration

Do you guys know how I could find out if there are any U-Pull it yards around me? I have never seen nor been to one.

look in your local Yellow Pages for "Auto Parts", "Auto Salvage" and titles like that. that's how i found the u-pull yards around my place

we have several yards around here, i called about the steering column, the one place wanted to sell me one for $100 that was the wrong color from a they-pull yard, then a u pullit has exactly what i need for $50

Do you guys know how I could find out if there are any U-Pull it yards around me? I have never seen nor been to one.

look in your local Yellow Pages for "Auto Parts", "Auto Salvage" and titles like that. that's how i found the u-pull yards around my place

Thanks alot Ill see if I can find one tonight so I can go tomorow.

i'd like to head to the yard tomarrow too but i have school and work all week

i'd like to head to the yard tomarrow too but i have school and work all week

Yea I dont have shit to do the next two days so I might have to take my moms Lexus to a U-Pull it yard. Shes been letting my drive it to work since my cars been in the shop which is pretty cool of her :)

I hate they-pull junkyards. The one around here is owned by this racist fuck who won't sell me anything because I'm Asian, that stupid piece of shit.

come in his yard/office dressed as a ninja. i'm sure you'd scare the hell out of him :lol:

i know of a couple u-pulls in the Detroit area if you're ever around here.